WE CAPTURE INFORMATION FROM YOU TO GIVE YOU A BETTER EXPERIENCE WITH ADRENALINE PRO-FORMANCE. THIS HELPS US PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE OF CONTENT THAT YOU WANT.
As an essential part of our business, we collect and manage customer data. In doing so, we observe UK and EU data protection legislation and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and rights.
In order that you are reliably informed about how we operate, we have developed this Privacy Statement. Together with any additional Privacy Notices which you may see as you navigate around this website, this Privacy Statement describes the ways in which we collect, manage, process, store and share information about you as a result of you visiting this site. This Privacy Statement also provides you with information about how you can have control over our use of your data.
This notice is applicable however you provide personal information to us, whether you go online to our websites, contact us via social media, visit our events, enter our competitions, engage in market research. Or whether you telephone, email, write to or text us.
We hope the following information will answer any questions you may have but if not, please do get in touch with us at Adrenalineprosales@gmail.com
1. WHAT SORT OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name, gender and age/date of birth and other relevant demographic information.
- Your contact details, including your billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers/mobile numbers and email addresses.
- Your online browsing activities including details of your visits to our website pages and which website you came from to ours, items you have left in your shopping cart.
- Purchases and orders made by you.
- A limited amount of payment card information.
- Information about which device and internet browser or application you used to browse our website, including your IP address.
- Your communication and marketing preferences.
- Your competition, survey responses, comments, interests and feedback.
- Your location.
- Your communications and correspondence with us.
- Any data you make publicly available, such as your social media handle or other information you may share on public social media platforms and any other public platforms.
In many instances you are providing data and information you knowingly provide to us, for example when you place an order, you provide us with your shipping and billing address, phone number and email address. Another example being when you contact us, we have records of what you wrote to us, and we also have the contact details you provide that enable us to reply to you.
In rare cases, we may request additional data from you such as forms of ID, to prevent fraud and suspected illegal activities.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
General use of data to provide goods and services to you;
- To bring a tailored website to you.
- To manage any accounts you hold with us.
- To verify your identity.
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes.
- With your agreement, to contact you about promotional offers, events, products and services which we think may interest you.
- To show you promotional communications through online media as you browse the web.
- For research and development, to improve our products and services and better understand what you want.
- To administer any of our prize draws or competitions which you enter.
- To enable us to manage customer service interactions with you.
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Marketing and promotion communication
To ensure you are kept up to date with offers and promotions that are most relevant to your interests at that particular time. We use personal data for marketing purposes and may send you postal mail, texts and/or emails to update you on the latest offers and events. We may also show you online media communications through external social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and external digital advertisers such as Google.
- You can opt out of text message marketing by replying ‘STOP’ to any promotional text messages.
- You can opt out of email marketing by using the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ button that is at the bottom of every promotional email we send.
- Informing us that you wish to change your marketing preferences by contacting our customer support team at Adrenalineprosales@gmail.com
This may not stop service messages such as order updates.
Automated marketing and other advertisements
After you have visited our website and/or browsed a number of products, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing websites of other companies that allow these adverts to be displayed.
We use trusted external advertising agencies that use pixels, cookies and other technology to provide us with advertising services including re-marketing and automated marketing.
We may also analyse your purchase history with us to serve you with the best possible product recommendations and services. For example, if you are subscribed to our email marketing, you may receive an automated email that’s relevant to you and products you might like. You can unsubscribe from these emails using the above instructions under the direct promotional communications header.
You can opt out of postal, email and text message marketing by contacting customer support at Adrenalineprosales@gmail.com where you can inform us of any changes you want us to make for you.
3. SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We will never sell your personal data to any external organisation.
Sometimes we may need to share your data with trusted third parties. For example, delivery couriers and applications we utilise on our website that help your overall experience with us.
We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services, for example, companies that help us provide our goods to you including providers of e-commerce platforms and payment, logistics, delivery, courier and returns management service.
They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
We may also share your data with other trusted third parties, such as:
- Other companies within our group.
- To purchasers, investors, funders and advisers if we sell our business or assets or restructure whether by merger, re-organisation or otherwise.
- Our legal and other professional advisers, including our auditors.
- Credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments.
- Governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so.
- To comply with our legal obligations and the administration of justice.
- To exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases).
- For the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and for the protection of our employees and customers.
4. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR USING YOUR DATA
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
- As necessary we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations for the purpose of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract or the sale of goods or services to a customer.
- These specific situations include: promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services, selling and supplying goods and services to our customers, understanding customers specific needs and preferences, improving existing products, protecting customers and employees while maintaining their health and welfare, preventing and investigating crime, handling customer contacts and queries, fulfilling our duties to shareholders or to customers and investors.
As necessary for complying with our legal obligations including:
- If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data. For example, we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity to law enforcement or government agencies. This helps protect our customers and employees.
- Where you exercise your rights under data protection laws
- To establish and or defend legal rights.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
5. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We know how much data security matters to all our customers and we are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure at all times. Our measures include :
- Encryption of data.
- Security assessments of all service providers who may use your personal data.
- Monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
- Access to your personal data is password-protected.
6. WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP PROTECT YOUR DATA?
You should always be careful when sharing any personal data online. We will never ask you to confirm bank account login details or full account details. See below for information how you can further protect your data:
- Keep all passwords private to avoid anyone other than yourself accessing your accounts.
- When creating a password, use a difficult word/number combination of at least 8 characters and something that is not easily guessed by hackers such as your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily guessed or worked out.
Avoid using the same passwords for different online accounts.
7. WHERE WILL YOUR DATA BE PROCESSED?
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary to share your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (the EEA). This could occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If we transfer your personal information outside the EEA, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to assess the laws and practices of the destination country and relevant service provider and the security measures that are to be taken as regards the data in the overseas location; alternatively, we use standard data protection clauses.
8. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
Please find an overview of your rights:
- The right to be informed about our processing or your personal data which is the aim of this notice.
- The right to request access to personal data we hold about you.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete that we hold about you.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data or to withdraw any consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
- The right to prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
10. ANY QUESTIONS
Hopefully, this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
We understand it’s a lot of information, so if you have any questions or wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by email at Adrenalineprosales@gmail.com and you will be passed onto the relevant department.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website, and in this Privacy Statement, is accurate and up-to-date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions contained herein.
We cannot accept liability for the use made by you of the information on this website or in this Privacy Statement, neither do we warrant that the supply of the information will be uninterrupted. All material accessed or downloaded from this website is obtained at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use appropriate anti-virus software.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the data collected by us, and therefore does not also apply to data collected by third party websites and services that are not under our control. Furthermore, we cannot be held responsible for the Privacy Statements on third party websites, and we advise users to read these carefully before registering any personal data.